1. Remove the 40mm nut
2. Remove the 35mm nut
3. The opening of 15mm can be used as a 4-point wire taker forcing hole
4. Opening 27mm is used for the removal of 35 spool gland
5. 23mm opening is used for 4 points hose nut removal
6. Used to disassemble the 20mm aerator of the faucet
7. Used for disassembly of 4-point cross-type fixing nut of faucet
8. Removable plastic nut for large faucet
1. Anti-slip wrench, user-friendly and safe for your hands.
2. Universal plumbing tool, suitable for 99% faucet nuts.
3. With wide range of applications, ideal for the reparing and assembly of sink, faucet and water heater.
1 Set Sink Repair Wrench